I'm so excited to share with you that Simon Says Stamp has a collection of the industry's finest in one incredible box! This Masterpiece Box has a little of everything and a lot of inspiration! But don't wait! This box is a very limited time offer. You can receive products before the brands release!
Below is the list of products included along with their individual release dates:
- Simon Says Stamp 4 x 6 inch Clear Stamp Set (Oh Happy Day SSS101631) - shipping Sept, 2016
- Simon Says Stamp Dye Ink Pad (Lemon Zest INK068) - shipping Sept, 2016
- Mama Elephant 4 x 6 inch Clear Stamp Set (Tiny Ninjas) - shipping October, 2016
- Memory Box Wafer Thin Die Set (Fanciful Ornament 99549) - shipping October, 2016
- Clearly Besotted 4 x 6 inch Clear Stamp Set (Panda Planner) - shipping Mid August, 2016
- Clearly Besotted 3 x 4 inch Clear Stamp Set (Penguin Planner) - shipping Mid August, 2016
- Tim Holtz 7 x 8.5 inch Cling Stamp Set (Crazy Dogs CMS271) - shipping late July, 2016
- Lawn Fawn 4 x 6 inch Clear Stamp Set (Jump For Joy LF212) - shipping late August, 2016
- Lawn Fawn Wafer Thin Die Set (Jump for Joy LF213) - shipping late August, 2016
- Altenew 4 x 6 inch Clear Stamp Set (Floral Frame) - shipping October, 2016
- Hero Arts 4 x 6 inch Clear Stamp Set (Color Layering Cardinal CL984) - shipping August, 2016
- Hero Arts Wafer Thin Die Set (Color Layering Cardinal Frame Cuts DI308) - shipping August, 2016
- Wplus9 5.5 x 8 inch Clear Stamp Set (Whimsy Alpha) - shipping November, 2016
- Reverse Confetti 4 x 6 inch Clear Stamp Set (Cute as a Button) - shipping August, 2016
- Reverse Confetti Wafer Thin Die (Cute as a Button) - shipping August, 2016
Today I'm sharing a card with the new Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs Stamp Set. This awesome stamp set is included in the Masterpiece Box or you can preorder it HERE. I combined these cute new images with a greeting form the previously released Crazy Talk Stamp Set and stamped heart accents from the Crazy Things Stamp Set.
I stamped and masked three of the images from the Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs Stamp Set on watercolor cardstock using the Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink. I watercolored the images with Distress Markers and let the images completely dry. I added a stamped greeting from the Crazy Talk Stamp Set to the left of the images.
I added detail to the eyes of the dog with a black glaze pen and opaque white glaze pen. I finished the eyes with Glossy Accents.
I stamped a side fold card base with the Simon Says Stamp Diagonal Stripe Background Stamp and Lawn Fawn Black Licorice Ink. I adhered the watercolored strip to the striped background and finished with a strip of red cardstock along the top and bottom to set the strip apart from the background.
I stamped the hearts from the Crazy Things Stamp Set and watercolored them like I did the rest of the images. I die cut the images with the coordinating Crazy Things Die Collection and attached them to the card with some bling glue dots.
I finished the card design with some Pretty Pink Posh mini silver heart confetti.
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
To watch the creation of this crazy dogs hello friend card from start to finish, click HERE or watch below:
S U P P L I E S
Click the thumbnails below to purchase from Simon Says Stamp. Affiliate links used.
S H O P P I N G
Pre-order the amazing Lawn Fawn Fall/Winter Release at Lawn Fawn NOW! Be the first to get the newest products from Lawn Fawn. Affiliate links used at no extra cost to you.
Lawn Fawn Stamps and Coordinating Dies:
Lawn Fawn Stand Alone Dies:
Lawn Fawn Paper & Inks:
Be sure to check back tomorrow for a great blog hop showcasing the products from this Masterpiece Box.