Happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing this glimmered wedding card featuring my Spellbinders Wedding Season dies and glimmer plates paired with the gorgeous July 2020 Glimmer of the Month Kit, "Illustrative Floral".
The July kits are now here! While supplies last for new members. $22.50 (US shipping included in cost).
If you sign up in July you will receive the July kit. Available July 1-31st.
The NEW Glimmer Hot Foil membership subscription includes an exclusive Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set + One Roll of Foil. Glimmer Hot Foil System and a compatible die cutting machine is required for use. Sold Separately. See Product Compatibility.
This month's "Illustrative Floral" set and coordinating "Polished Brass Foil" is perfect for creating foiled cards, favors, and more.
Join Now and Save 10% Off the purchase of the Glimmer Hot Foil System! *You may add the system at time of subscription.
- A Exclusive Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Set + Foil Roll that can be used to create Glimmering hot foil projects. $37 Value!
- Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.
- Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of these vintage cards made with the July 2020 Glimmer of the Month Kit, "Illustrative Floral" from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
FSJ Buttercream Cardstock was foiled with the largest July 2020 Glimmer of the Month Kit, "Illustrative Floral" glimmer plate and Polished Brass Foil. The frame was die cut with Nestabilities Essential Label Etched Dies. Another piece of Brush Gold Cardstock was die cut with a Nestabilities Essential Label Etched Die. This label was adhered directly to the embossed background.
The Wedding Season Wedding Dress & Tux were die cut using Pearled Basics white and black cardstock, Lawn Fawn Pearlescent Vellum, and Brush Gold Cardstock. The images were assembled and adhered as shown.
The frame was adhered to the card with foam adhesive.
A phrase from the Glimmered Wedding Wishes was foiled on FSJ Buttercream Cardstock with Polished Brass Foil. The phrase was trimmed into a thin strip and adhered with foam adhesive above the die cut sentiment.
Flowers and leaves from the Mr & Mrs Wedding Cake Set were die cut from FSJ Buttercream Cardstock and Gold Mirror Cardstock and adhered at the middle top and middle bottom of the frame. The flower centers were finished with Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Gems.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Don't forget to shop the other Club Kits from Spellbinders. Use code "JULY" to save 10% off the first month for new subscriptions!!!! It's a great time to sign up! Click the banner below:
Click the links below the thumbnails to shop the entire Wedding Season Collection at Simon Says Stamp or Spellbinders:
M O R E C L U B K I T I N S P I R A T I O N
- July 2020 Card Kit of the Month (10 cards) HERE
- July 2020 Small Die of the Month Club Kit HERE
- July 2020 Large Die of the Month Club Kit HERE
- July 2020 Glimmer of the Month Club <---------this post.
M O R E W E D D I N G S E A S O N I N S P I R A T I O N
- Four cards created with Wedding Season Collection HERE
- Four more cards created with the Wedding Season Collection HERE
- Three teal wedding cards created with Wedding Season Collection HERE