Happy Friday, friends! This morning I went Live over on YouTube where I shared in real time how to assemble the Lawn Fawn Platform Pop Up from the Spring 2022 Release!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. By shopping with my links, you allow me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this Lawn Fawn Platform Pop Up Card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
BEARY RAINY PLATFORM POP UP CARD
- Lawn Fawn Platform Pop Up and Add On
- Lawn Fawn Beary Rainy Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Rub A Dub Dub Flip Flop Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Open Me Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Rainy Day Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Clear Stencil Paste
- Lawn Fawn Gotta Ham Gingham Rainbow 6x6 Paper
- Lawn Fawn Textured Cardstock Teal
- Lawn Fawn Textured Cardstock Yellow
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
COPIC MARKERS USED:
Bears: E81, E84, E87, E89, R30
Yellow Coat: E8, Y19
Pink Coat: RV63, RV55, RV66
Red Coat: R32, R35, R39
Water: B12, B14, B18
Ducks: YR30, YR31, YR23, YR04, YR07
Frogs: YG21, YG23, YG17
Umbrella: RV63, RV55, R32, R35, YR04, YR07, Y08, Y19, YG21, YG17, B12, B14
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
L I V E S F A Q S
Currently I am doing a Friday morning Lives at 9 am CT. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) Lives are new to me and we are going to stick with this format for a bit. I personally love Lives. I haven't watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it's something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don't want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to "see" you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I'm going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven't subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me today! I had a blast visiting with everyone. ❤️