Happy Thursday, friends! Today I am sharing a bright and happy birthday card using several brand new products from the MFT Stamps July 2022 Release plus a favorite text background, Simon Says Stamp Party Balloons Stencil, and Pawsitively Saturated Inks!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this birthday card and matching envelope from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
PURR-FECT BIRTHDAY CARD
- MFT Stamps Purr-fect Birthday Stamp Set
- MFT Stamps Purr-fect Birthday Dies
- MFT Stamps Inside & Out Birthday Stamp Set
- MFT Stamps Happy Birthday Background
- Simon Says Stamp Party Balloons Stencil
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
The Simon Says Stamp Party Balloons Stencil was stenciled on a 4" x 5 1/4" smooth white cardstock panel with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks in Carnation, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Sunbeam, Dublin, Tropic, Cadette, and Orchid.
Seafoam Ink was blended over the panel to soften the background. A stardust glitter pen was used to draw in the balloon strings.
Unicorn White Ink was used to stamp the MFT Stamps Happy Birthday Background over the background.
A greeting from the MFT Stamps Inside & Out Birthday Stamp Set was stamped at the top of the panel with black ink and another greeting was stamped inside the card.
Images from the MFT Stamps Purr-fect Birthday Stamp Set were stamped on Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Jellyfish Ink and colored with the following Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers:
- Girl Hair & Skin: Deep Brown, Oatmeal, Beige, Flesh Colour, Pink Haze
- Overalls: Turquoise Green, Green Shadow, Natural Gray
- Shirt: Peach Pink, Sugared Almond Pink, Carmine, Light Carmine
- Shoes: Blue, Light Blue, Natural Gray
- Cat: Platinum Brown, Warm Gray 2, Natural Gray, Pink Haze
- Gift: Violet, Light Violet, Lilac, Blue, Light Blue
The images were die cut with the coordinating MFT Stamps Purr-fect Birthday Dies and adhered to the design with foam adhesive.
The card was finished with a scattering of star embellishments.
An envelope was stenciled to match the card.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!