Happy Monday, friends! This morning I went Live over on YouTube where I created some sweet thank you critter scene cards featuring new April 2022 Release products from Mama Elephant. In the video I share some of my favorite tips and tricks for creating texture paste and stencils backgrounds and adding embellishments to finish the design.
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. By shopping with my links, you allow me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of these thank you critter scene cards from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
THANK YOU CRITTERS SCENE CARDS
- Mama Elephant It's Okay Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant It's Okay Creative Cuts Dies
- Mama Elephant So Appreciated Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant So Appreciated Creative Cuts Dies
- Heffy Doodle Brick Stencil
- Tim Holtz Halloween Texture Paste
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Dog: E40, E43, E44, E47
Cat: E50, E35, E37, R21
Blue Boxes: BG53, BG57, B23, B26, C2, C4
Fan: R24, R46, R39, C2, C4, BG70, BG72
Chick: YR31, YR24, YR27, R21
Books: E40, E43, YR04, YR07, RV17, RV19
Plant: RV17, RV19, YG21, YG17
Panda: W00, W3, R00
Red Box: R24, R46, R39
Shelves: E55, E57, E59
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
L I V E S F A Q S
Currently I am doing a Friday morning Lives at 9 am CT. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) Lives are new to me and we are going to stick with this format for a bit. I personally love Lives. I haven't watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it's something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don't want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to "see" you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I'm going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven't subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me today! I had a blast visiting with everyone. ❤️