The Simon Says Stamp Cozy Hugs Release is HERE!
Today I'm sharing how to add color to your white cardstock die cuts with 2022 Holiday and Halloween Distress Mica Stains (my favorite!). This quick and easy way of "coloring" your die cuts is sure to become a favorite. The shimmer and shine of the mica flakes is the perfect glimmery touch for a Christmas card!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this shimmery Christmas card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
DISTRESS MICA STAINS FOR DIE CUTS CARD
- Simon Says Stamp Simple Holiday Greetings Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Layered Songbird Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Scalloped Birdhouse Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Berry Stems Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Snowfall and Banks Stencil
- Simon Says Stamp Sterling Labels Embossing Folder and Dies
- Tim Holz Halloween and Holiday Distress Mica Stains
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
TIM HOLTZ MICA STAINS USED:
Birdhouse: Cocktail Party, Tart Cranberry, Wicked Elixar, Iron Gate
Label: Iron Gate, Merry Mint
Greenery: Merry Mint, Fresh Balsam
Twig: *Crooked Broomstick
Berries/Branches: Wicked Elixar, Fresh Balsam, Tart Cranberry
Bird: *Crooked Broomstick, Iron Gate, Harvest Moon, Burning Ember
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Shop the entire Simon Says Stamp Cozy Hugs Release by clicking the links below. I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you.