Welcome to the October 2022 edition of my Simon Says Stamp monthly series, Making the Cut! This series featuring all things die cutting. This month I am sharing ideas on "coloring your die cut shapes with my favorite Halloween and Holiday Tim Holtz Mica Stains!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this slimline fall leaves card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
DISTRESS MICA STAINS FALL LEAVES CARD
- Simon Says Stamp Buckeye Leaf Die
- Simon Says Stamp Etched Oak Leaves Die
- Simon Says Stamp Acorn Trio Die
- Simon Says Stamp Sassy Thankful Stamp/Die Combo
- Simon Says Stamp Lined Leaves Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Old Letter Background
- Simon Says Stamp Bubble Wrap Stencil
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
TIM HOLTZ MICA STAINS USED:
Tart Cranberry, Burning Ember, Harvest Moon, *Flickering Candle, *Holly Branch, *Crooked Broomstick, Decayed
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!